Location: Portland, Oregon
Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Inside Account Executive who will work with our mid-market prospects. The Account Executive will develop, manage and close sales opportunities. He/she will have the opportunity to overachieve and earn uncapped commissions with accelerators based on performance. He/she must meet or exceed sales targets using their contacts and experience. As a key member of our sales team, the ISR must thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative. This position is focused on mid-market accounts and reports to the Director of Sales.
- Proven track record of successfully selling SaaS solutions
- Strong understanding of how to work with prospects remotely
- Demonstrated ability to sell to Sales Enablement, Sales or Marketing, successfully emphasizing business value and product differentiation
- Actively listen to determine the customers’ needs
- Clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- Operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment with limited overhead, but deep support
- Able to garner commitment at every step of sales process, a proven closer
- Achieve and exceed individual software quota responsibility
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Salesforce.com
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition
- Manage effective working relationships with other Account Executives, Marketing and SDR’s.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified accounts
- Understand and document decision-making timeframe, customer goals, and key decision makers within the prospect’s organization
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years successful software sales experience with a focus on business solutions at enterprise accounts
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision.
- Flexible work from office/remote schedule.
- Modern platform of the best open source technologies.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Flexible vacation schedules.
- Great location in the heart of Downtown Portland.