Senior Account Manager/Customer Success Coach
Location: Portland, Oregon
Description and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include developing, deploying and delivering customer onboarding and enablement services for Veelo’s customers. In addition, assist with the development of internal training, content and customer demos. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced practitioner to design solutions for Veelo’s best in class customer base.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful sales operations, enablement, training and marketing experience
- Strong understanding of how to work with customers and help them achieve success.
- Clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- Operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment with limited overhead, but deep support
- Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Operations and Product.
- Translate customer business needs into a sales enablement plan with quarterly/measurable milestones.
- Plan and participate in customer train-the-trainer training activities, including but not limited to on-boarding, content training, sales skills and tools training.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and provide stakeholder reports on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Assist and support New Customer and User activation programs.
- Identify and provide proposals on service opportunities.
- Coordinate program creation and content coaching creation for customers inline with target gross margins.
- Assist with development of samples and sales demos.
- Assist with internal development of sales enablement activities throughout the year including new hire sales program, training and content library.
- Provide monthly and quarterly customer health and KPI reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management, organization, time-management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, works effectively as a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and persistent.
- Working/advanced knowledge of MS Office products.
- Working knowledge to advance use of MS Office applications and Google applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and other sales productivity solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field of study.
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision.
- Flexible work from office/remote schedule.
- Modern platform of the best open source technologies.
- Competitive compensation with customer success bonus pool.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Flexible vacation schedules.
- Great location in the heart of Downtown Portland.