Senior Account Executive
Location: Portland, Oregon or San Francisco Bay Area, California
Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who will cover an assigned territory. The Account Executive will develop, manage and close sales opportunities. He/she will have the opportunity to overachieve and earn uncapped commissions with accelerators based on performance. He/she must meet or exceed territory sales targets using their contacts and experience. He/she already has strong relationships with Sales and Marketing professionals within clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. As a key member of our sales team, the Account Executive must thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative. This position is focused on Enterprise and upper mid-market accounts within the territory and reports to the Vice President, Sales.
- Proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (preferably sales and marketing solutions) and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of how to grow a territory
- Demonstrated ability to sell to Sales Enablement, Sales or Marketing, successfully emphasizing business value and product differentiation
- Actively listen to determine the customers’ needs
- Clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- Operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment with limited overhead, but deep support
- Able to garner commitment at every step of sales process, a proven closer
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed individual software quota responsibility
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Salesforce.com
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory
- Understand and document corporate budget, decision-making timeframe, customer goals, and key decision makers within the prospect’s organization
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years successful software sales experience with a focus on Solution Selling into CRM, Sales Enablement, Marketing Automation, or business solutions at enterprise accounts
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Light travel within your territory required
- Strong team player
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision.
- Flexible work from office/remote schedule.
- Modern platform of the best open source technologies.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Flexible vacation schedules.
- Great location in the heart of Downtown Portland or San Francisco.