DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Location: Portland, Oregon
Description and Responsibilities
The Director of Customer Success will head up the team that drives business wins for our customers by helping them get the most value from our products. Responsibilities include defining and optimizing the customer journey, championing adoption and engagement, overseeing team touch points, including milestone reporting, QBR process and executive briefings; create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays and drive retention and growth.
- Hands on leader who carries a book of business to lead the way with excellence; willing to get into the accounts with the team, add value and augment.
- Drives true value for customers based on outcomes, adoption and leveraging identity across the customer stack.
- Standardize template for a Success Plan for customers in each tier or segment (white-gloves high touch, mid and low), operationalize and scale.
- An outcome focused, data driven and analytical. Determines how to define, drive and demonstrate the Veelo value (ROI) delivered.
- Coach and develop the CSM team members and create opportunities to develop their understanding of customers’ objectives.. Manage quarterly reviews to reinforce desired behavior and success in customer accounts.
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to execs.
- Own key metrics for your team including renewal rates, add-on sales, production metrics and NPS.
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success and create a company-wide customer feedback loop, championing the voice of the customer.
- Support marketing and product in delivering 1:1 customer communications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience of progressively responsible experience within a relevant Customer Success function with a minimum of 4+ years team management experience.
- Client relationship development or customer program management for a technology company.
- Can excel at both the big picture and teasing the story out from data analytics.
- Demonstrated skills with managing complex customer accounts where there are multiple stakeholders selling into the account.
- Strong project management, organization, time-management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and persistent.
- Working knowledge to advance use of MS Office applications and Google applications, Salesforce.com and other customer success, marketing and sales technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field of study.
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision.
- Flexible work from office/remote schedule.
- Modern platform of the best open source technologies.
- Competitive compensation with customer success bonus pool.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Flexible vacation schedules.
- Great location in the heart of Downtown Portland.
Tell us why you think you’d be a great addition to the Veelo team and send us your resume.